Breshears Chiropractic Life Center

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Chiropractic Saved My Back!

"A while ago I was doing chores around the house when I heard a snap in my lower back. That was it, I couldn't straighten up and was in severe pain. It was on the weekend so my husband took me to the emergency room. Between the hospital, my doctor and numerous tests, the results were slight arthritis in the lower back. I was given muscle relaxer...s and pain pills which did absolutely nothing except make me nauseous. After a week of being laid up and out of work, my husband suggested a chiropractor. 

I have never seen one before but was desperate. We found a Chiropractor near by... I walked in bent over and in tears. When I left I was standing straight and very relieved. After a few more adjustments I was completely healed. No words can describe the work chiropractic does. Wake up everyone, there is no reason to live with pain when you have a doctor like this!

Read more like this here

No comments:

Post a Comment